Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader
that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from
the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel
free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during
the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting
from their libraries.
In my attempt to slowly join the book blogging world, I have decided to "steal the button" this week. I still haven't mustered the courage to "link up," but hope that will come soon. Sorry to Claire and Marg for having participated in "Library Loot" without having given credit where credit was due.
The ladies who officially do "Library Loot" make a weekly post. I post when our books are due back and we check-out a new batch. Maybe someday we will get to a point where we frequent the library more often, but right now I'm happy that we are still going strong with our 2013 Resolution to at least go once a month. Yay for us! Here's what we picked up today:
ME
MJ (11)
KADEN (9)
ELIZA (3)
No comments:
Post a Comment